Imagine capturing stunning, professional-looking product shots without the need for a studio filled with expensive equipment and large flash units. This book teaches all the steps for creating your own tabletop photography studio.
Author Cyrill Harnischmacher guides you through a variety of exposure and lighting techniques, and covers how to achieve excellent results using affordable compact flash units. Whether you wish to capture product images for use in print or on the web, or you want to improve your photos for personal use, this book will provide you with everything you need to know to get great results.
- Lighting Setups
- Reflectors, Diffusors, and Accessories
- Soft Boxes and Umbrellas
- Strobe Flashes
- Combining Long Exposures with Flashlights
- Multi-Flash Exposures
- Creating Backdrops
- Product Photography
- Smoke, Fog, and Special Effects
- Food Photography
- and much more.
- No other book like this on the market
- In the tradition of the “make” approach
- Loaded with full-color images
- Easy to follow instructions on how to build essential photographic accessories
- A clever and fun book