Head and Neck Pathology
Commended, Basic and Clinical Sciences, BMA Awards 2007
This volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series packs today's most essential head and neck pathology know-how into a compact, high-yield format! Its pragmatic, well-organised approach, abundant full-colour illustrations, and at-a-glance
tables make the information easy to access. It offers hundreds of full-colour illustrations that demonstrate the key features of a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
• Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives.
• Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
• Apply the latest diagnostic criteria for all of the most commonly seen neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the larynx, hypopharynx, and trachea; nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx; oral cavity and oropharynx; salivary glands; ear; and temporal bone.
• Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
• Quickly reference key information with convenient, at-a-glance clinical and pathologic boxes throughout.