Atlas of Surgical Techniques for Colon, Rectum and Anus
Master the full range of colorectal procedures performed today with Atlas of Surgical Techniques for the Colon, Rectum, and Anus. In this volume in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series, top authorities provide expert, step-by-step guidance on surgery of the large bowel, rectum, and anus - including both open and closed approaches for many procedures - to help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills.
• Easily review normal anatomy and visualize the step-by-step progression of each procedure thanks to more than 600 detailed anatomic line drawings and clinical photographs.
• Master both open and laparoscopic techniques for numerous surgeries, such as abdominal perineal resection, abdominal colectomy, and low anterior resection.
• Apply the latest developments in colorectal surgery, including restorative and reconstructive techniques (such as pelvic floor reconstruction after abdominal perineal resection or sacrectomy) and the newest procedures in transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEM).
• Effectively interpret preoperative and postoperative imaging studies for improved decision making and outcomes.
• Avoid complications with pearls and pitfalls from the authors for every technique.
• Access the entire text online and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com.