The World Economy
This is the eighteenth volume in an annual series in which leading economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
* Examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level
* The 2011 issue analyses global trade policy in areas such as Malaysia, West Africa and China
* Includes a review of antidumping, safeguards and countervailing duties from 1990-2009
* Includes chapters exploring WTO issues, and a special section on agricultural trading issues
* Provides up-to-date assessments of the World Trade Organization's current Trade Policy Reviews
* A vital resource for researchers, analysts and policy-advisors interested in trade policy and other open economy issues